Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

i love this

this is just great i really enjoyed watching it, everything about it is just great and i don't see how it could be improved. Will there be a third animator vs animation? As for the zero on interactivity, well there is no interaction needed so you can't give it points there i'm afraid.

Pixel Punch Pixel Punch

I am finding this game highly addictive due to it's simple yet graduallly more challenging gameplay. It has a wonderful charm to it and I would recommend that others try it out if they want to pass 5 minutes or so in an enjoyable way.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

This is fun to play

I enjoyed playing this game although i don't do very well on it most of the time, but it is huge fun to play and helps me waste time between the endless amount of essays i seem to have to do. Graphics could be a little better but there is nothing majorly wrong with them. It confuses me however that an indestructible tank is destroyed when it runs out of fuel, i mean i thought it was indestructible, but never mind it's still a enjoyable game nonetheless

To all the zero voters To all the zero voters

damn the zero voters

this is a decent piece of audio, and zero voters can burn in hell

Technoid:The final battle Technoid:The final battle

sweet

wtf this is just damn awesome, i can't think of anything else to say its that good

creme egg creme egg

wow

this is classic it genuinely made me lol